I wish I had bought these before! They are so much less work than old sheets and towels I used to use, since they are light weight and very easy to get on and off my cages. I am very happy with my new covers!
Introducing Our Frost Protek® Tomato Frost Cover: The Perfect Protection for Your Tomato Plants and More
Our Tomato Frost Cover is specifically designed for tomato plants with or without a cage and can be used for any plant up to 4 feet high. Simply drape the frost cover over your plant and pull the drawstring to secure it in place. It's quick and easy to use!
Versatile Use Throughout the Gardening Season:
- Early season: Great for hardening off plants. Transition plants from the greenhouse to your containers, ensuring a strong and healthy start
- Mid-season: Don't use pesticides? Neither do we! Protect your plants from wind and storms, and use as an organic solution to avoid harmful pests
- Late season: Extend your growing season and enjoy your container garden even longer
Frost Protek® Tomato Frost Cover - Key Features:
- Insulates plants from light frost, cool weather, and wing, protecting them 4°F to 6°F below freezing (to about 26°F or -3°C)
- Lightweight and breathable frost fabric allows air and UV light to reach plants
- Can be left on plants during cold spells
- Height: 4 feet [1.2 meters]
- Drawstring opening: 4½ feet wide (9 feet circumference) [1.4 meters wide (2.7 meters circumference)]
- Double-pull drawstring with cord locks. Cinches tight to keep out cold and pests.
- Made from 100% non-woven polypropylene fabric frost cloth
- Washable in cold water
- Frost covers air-dry quickly, but do not use dryer
- Reusable for multiple seasons
- Provides frost protection down to about 26 degrees Fahrenheit
- Comes in a sage green color
Ideal for Various Plant Types:
- Tomato plants with or without tomato cage
- In-ground or hanging tomatoes
- Plants up to 4 feet high
- Seedling trays
- Small shrubs
Care and Storage Instructions:
After the growing season, remove frost covers from plants once annuals succumb to a hard freeze or perennials lose their foliage and enter dormancy. Store frost covers away from direct sunlight or other UV light sources to prolong the life of the fabric. Gently clean any dirt or debris from the cover using a soft brush or cloth, and wash in cold water if necessary. Air-dry completely before folding and storing in a cool, dry place. Check for any damage or wear before reusing the following season.
Keep your tomato plants and other small plants healthy and protected with our Frost Protek® Tomato Frost Cover. Order yours today and enjoy a more fruitful and extended growing season!