Hanging Basket Plant Cover is ideal for hanging baskets of flowers, strawberries, or tomatoes. Its 4 feet height allows long hanging branches to be protected without breaking them. No need to move heavy baskets to a sheltered location and break trailing branches. Attach the sewn-in strap to the hanging hook and use both hands to pull the cover over the plant. Tighten the drawstring to quickly secure the cover in place.
Use early season to transition plants from the greenhouse to your garden and get a strong start. Use mid-season to protect from wind, storms and as an organic solution to avoid harmful pests. Use late season to extend the growing season and enjoyment of your baskets.
Frost Protek® covers insulate plants from light frost and cool weather. The cover protects plants 4°F to 6°F below freezing (to about 26°F or -3°C). Lightweight and breathable fabric allows air and UV light to reach plants. Cover may be left on plants during cold spells.
- height 4 feet [1.2 meters]
- drawstring opening 4½ feet wide (9 feet circumference) [1.4 meters wide (2.7 meters circumference)]
- double-pull drawstring with cord locks
- 100% non-woven polypropylene fabric
- washable in cold water
- air dries quickly; do not put in dryer
- use season after season
- protects to about 26 degrees Fahrenheit
- white or sage green color
- hanging baskets of flowers, tomatoes, or strawberries
- small window boxes
- seedling trays
Store covers after the growing season
Once annuals die due to a hard freeze or perennials lose their foliage and enter dormancy, remove your covers and store them until the next growing season. Store covers away from the sun or other direct UV light to prolong the life of the fabric.