The Container Plant Cover is ideal for container gardens. Simply drape the cover over your plant and pull the drawstring to secure the cover in place. It’s that quick and easy!
Use early season to transition plants from the greenhouse to your containers and get a strong start. Use mid-season to protect from wind, storms and as an organic solution to avoid harmful pests. Use late season to extend the growing season and enjoyment of your container garden.
Frost Protek® covers insulate plants from light frost and cool weather. The cover protects plants 4°F to 6°F below freezing (to about 26°F or -3°C). Lightweight and breathable fabric allows air and UV light to reach plants. Cover may be left on plants during cold spells.
- bell shape designed for container pots
- height 3½ feet [1 meter]
- drawstring opening 4½ feet wide (9 feet circumference) [1.4 meters wide (2.7 meters circumference)]
- double-pull drawstring with cord locks
- 100% non-woven polypropylene fabric
- washable in cold water
- air dries quickly; do not put in dryer
- use season after season
- protects to about 26 degrees Fahrenheit
- sage green color
- container pots
- grouping of container pots
- window boxes
- small shrubs
Store covers after the growing season
Once annuals die due to a hard freeze or perennials lose their foliage and enter dormancy, remove your covers and store them until the next growing season. Store covers away from the sun or other direct UV light to prolong the life of the fabric.