Organic solution to protect plants from insects and other pests. Drawstring keeps bag in place. Bag is 6 feet tall. Drawstring opening is 11 feet around.
- Strawberry, blueberry, and other berry plants
- Small fruit trees
- Grow box systems and containers with or without staking support
- All garden crops
- Bag height is 72 inches (6 feet) [1.82 meters]
- Drawstring opening is 134 inches around (11 feet) [3.35 meters]
- Double-pull drawstring with cord locks
- Washable in cold water
- Bags air dry quickly; do not dry with heat
- Can be used season after season
- Fantastic organic solution for pest control
Store covers after the growing season
Once annuals die due to a hard freeze or perennials lose their foliage and enter dormancy, remove your covers and store them until the next growing season. Store covers away from the sun or other direct UV light to prolong the life of the fabric.